MARKET ACCESS, PRICING & REIMBURSEMENT
23-24 APRIL 2018
Market Access, Pricing & Reimbursement
23-24 April 2018 - Washington, DC
In the competitive world of pharmaceutical and medical technology, market access represents the process of understanding the implications and the impact of a product in the healthcare market where a positive environment and communicating the ‘value’ of your product to the range of customers who influence uptake will make a big difference.
Only a fully integrated organization can implement the processes, techniques and strategies required to present the right messages to the right stakeholders at the right time.
The U.S. pharma market is the largest pharmaceutical market worldwide, and continues to grow even with structural changes in the healthcare system caused by an evolving political landscape. IMS Health has predicted that global spending will increase by 30% from 2015 to 2020, to US$1.4 trillion, due in part to cheaper drugs, improved access, and breakthrough innovations.
The two-day Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement Global Congress 2018 Americas will provide a unique platform and a dynamic approach to key trends, methodologies and insights on market access, real world data, pricing, reimbursement, patient access and data collection that the current industry standard is anticipating.
Gain Latest Insights On:
• Strategies for one of pharma industry’s greatest challenge: market access
• Health Technology Assessment in Health-Care
• Real word evidence and randomized control trials, close the gap
• Growth of biosimilars and importance of RWE for orphan drugs and rare diseases
• Emerging markets: the impact on global pricing and commercialization
• Challenges and opportunities in pricing, reimbursement and patient access
• Risk sharing agreements, benefits and challenges
• Looking to the future: what is there to expect?
Featuring Key Industry Expert Speakers
Tony Hebden Vice President HEOR AbbVie
John Bardi VP Public Affairs and Digital Medicine Business Development Otsuka
Jason Spangler Executive Director, Value, Quality, and Medical Policy Amgen
Nadia Turchetta Executive Director and Franchise Head, Immunology Sandoz
Nikita Mody-Patel Executive Director and Head, Pricing Strategy and Payer Analysics Bioverativ
Jonathan Brenner Senior Director Market Access, Radiology Bayer
Bonnie Donato Senior Director Global Health Outcomes Alexion Pharmaceuticals
Diann Potestio Senior Director Market Access Sanofi Genzyme
Amanda Bruno Senior Director, Value Evidence Leader, Oncology, Dermatology, & Infectious Disease GSK
Boxiong Tang Senior Director GHEOR TEVA
Maria Koullick Senior Director Global Reimbursement and Health Care Economics Abbott
Igor Rudychev Senior Director Business Insights AstraZeneca
Martin Rost Senior Director Global Market Access Team Lead Pfizer
Ali Samiian Director Global Market Access & HEOR Abbott
Phil Sarocco Head HEOR Shire
Kris Thiruvillakkat Global Market Access Strategist Pfizer
Who Should Attend?
Members of Boards, Vice Presidents, Directors, Head/Chief and Senior Managers from the pharma industry involved in:
• Market Access
• Pricing and Reimbursement
• Global Public Policy
• Patient Outcomes and Patient Access
• Health Economics and Outcomes Research
• Payer Relations & Evidence
• Data Management & Analysis
• Regulatory Affairs
• Payers, HTA Officials and Physicians
• Global Value Strategy & Access
• Public & Government Affairs
• Research & Training