Market Access, Pricing & Reimbursement
Global Congress 2017 Americas
In the competitive world of pharmaceutical and medical technology, market access represents the process of understanding the implications and the impact of a product in the healthcare market where a positive environment and communicating the ‘value’ of your product to the range of customers who influence uptake will make a big difference.
Only a fully integrated organisation can implement the processes, techniques and strategy required to get the right messages to the right stakeholders at the right time.
The U.S. pharma market is the largest pharmaceutical market worldwide, and continues to grow even though there are expected some structural changes in healthcare system due to evolving political landscape. IMS Health has predicted that global spending will increase by 30% from 2015 to 2020, to US $1.4 trillion due in part to cheaper drugs, improved access and breakthrough innovations.
The two-day Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement Global Congress 2017 Americas will provide a unique platform and a dynamic approach to key trends, methodologies and insights on market access, real world data, pricing, reimbursement, patient access and data collection than the current industry standard is anticipated.
Gain Latest Insights On:
- Strategies for one of pharma industry’s greatest challenge: market access
- Health Technology Assessment in Health-Care
- Real word evidence and randomised control trials, close the gap
- Growth of biosimilars and importance of RWE for orphan drugs and rare diseases
- Emerging markets: the impact on global pricing and commercialization
- Challenges and opportunities in pricing, reimbursement and patient access
- Risk sharing agreements, benefits and challenges
- Looking to the future: what to expect?
Who you will meet
Members of Boards, Vice President’s, Directors, Head/Chief and Senior Managers from the pharma industry involved in:
- Market Access
- Pricing and Reimbursement
- Patient Outcomes
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Payer Relations/ Evidence
- Data Management/ Analysis
- Regulatory Affairs
- Public/ Government Affairs
- HTA Officials